More information about Gift of the Gods #2
Göttergabe #2 - Beer of the Gods - 20 Bottles ProBIER Package.
The gift of the gods is the perfect starter pack for sampling all of Wacken Brewery's craft beers. It is perfect for a tasting or as a gift set for beer lovers.
What beers does this box contain?
Always 20 bottles of 0.33l. However, the particularly elaborate beer production of the Wacken Brewery means that not all the beers described here are always in stock. Therefore, the content of this box changes depending on availability and season. However, there are always 5 - 8 different types of beer included, so that each beer is included max. 4 times. The above illustration is for illustrative purposes only. The composition of the beer set is constantly changing and we can unfortunately not give you any guarantee about the exact beers and number per beer.
The entire beer variety of the Wacken Brewery at a glance (a selection of these beers is included in the set):
- Baldur - Nordic Märzen, 5.5% vol.
- Wheat Doppelbock 7.5% vol. - MICBA 2018 Gold
- Crafty Loki - Nordic Pale Ale 5.7% vol. - WBA 2018, 2019 Silver
- Heimdalls Willkomm - libation of beer and mead 6.5% vol. - WBA 2019 Gold, Country Winner
- Valkyrie Swallow - Nordic Strong Ale 7.8% vol. - WBA 2018 Gold
- Freya - Spring Bock 6.3% vol. - Seasonal Only
- Hymir - Imperial Stout 8.5% vol. - WBA 2018 Silver, MICBA 2018 Gold
- Mjölnir - Nordic Lager 5.3% vol. - WBA 2019 Bronze
- Sleipnir - Fast Helles 4.8% vol.
- Surtr - Smoked Porter 6.2% vol. - WBA 2018 Gold, Country Winner, MICBA 2018 Silver
- Tyr - Warrior IPA 8.3% vol. - WBA 2018 Gold, Country Winner
- Ullr - Julbock 6.5% vol. - Seasonal only
- Yggdrasil - Nordic Red Ale 5.3% vol. - WBA 2019 Silver, MICBA 2019 Gold.
*WBA = World Beer Award
*MICBA = Meininger's Int. Craft Beer Award.
Ingredients: Water, barley malt, wheat malt (only for Wheat Doppelbock), hops and yeast, honey wine (only for Heimdalls Willkomm).
General Product Information:
- Allergens: Contains cereals containing gluten.
It is not permitted to supply to young people under 16 years of age.